• September 10, 2012 6:51 AM PDT
    Looks like Joe Biden! Hehehe
    • 2 posts
    September 10, 2012 12:53 PM PDT
    RetooledDenim wrote...
    Looks like Joe Biden! Hehehe
    You win the prize
     http://michellemalkin.com/2012/09/09/joe-biden-biker/ ;

Biden’s only regret was that he didn’t bring along his “Gaffe to live, live to gaffe” leather jacket.

Sadly the Secret Service intervened before nature could take its course
    • 9 posts
    September 10, 2012 2:53 PM PDT
    By the looks he's gettin' from the patch's, I'd say he's got about 30 more seconds, before he's "rudely interrupted"...
    lmao Wow, one beer, huh Joe?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 834 posts
    September 10, 2012 4:29 PM PDT
    Yeah right.  Don't believe everything you see.  As the photographer tells us here, the picture was posed for.  And she is not sitting on his lap, it's a chair put in front of him for the posed photo.  Did you really think the secret service would let something like this happen that wasn't set up?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/no-lap-action-for-vp-biden-in-already-famous-ap-shot/2012/09/10/0419cf28-fb75-11e1-8adc-499661afe377_blog.html />

• 1780 posts
    September 10, 2012 6:09 PM PDT
    Damn at first I throught it was Savage without his yellow helmet on. I'm thinking finally The lone Ranger un-masked.
    Savage you know I'm just yanking your chain...LOL
    Dragon
    • 658 posts
    September 10, 2012 11:13 PM PDT
    Those guys look about as happy as I'm sure the Secret Service was.
    • 544 posts
    September 11, 2012 12:56 AM PDT
    Yeah... it does look like Joe Biden.
    • 3006 posts
    September 11, 2012 5:43 AM PDT
    ROFLMAO I thought it was Savage too LOL now I know betterseen the article this mornin online.

The looks on their faces kinda says it all. Its up to each of us as to what any of them were thinking at the moment,tho I lean in the direction of dumbfounded disbelief & partial indignation ovr having to share a beer
    with our VP LOL and a dash of humor somewhere in there too
  • September 11, 2012 7:40 AM PDT
    Joe Biden just wishes he was lucky enough to die with a smile on his face.
  • September 11, 2012 9:37 AM PDT
    Biden is just an embarassment to this country!!
  • September 11, 2012 12:43 PM PDT
    Now thats a funny photo. I would caption it;
    "old guys rule"
    • 1780 posts
    September 14, 2012 10:40 PM PDT
    She's saying... Is that a gun in your pocket Joe or are ya just glad to see me! I hope it's not a gun because you won't be able to kill anything with that little pea shooter!!!!
    Dragon
    • 2 posts
    September 22, 2012 3:52 AM PDT

According to a pool report from Vice President Biden’s stop at Newport High School in Newport, N.H., the vice president arrived to talk to “about 100 students in their sports uniforms waiting for him in a semi-circle.”

“He cradled a football under his arm as he spoke,”     .   .   .   . . “He began by asking which teams were represented — football, soccer, lacrosse and cross-country. Any others?   .   .   . ‘Cheerleaders,’ a group of girls shouted.

Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college,” Biden said. “You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.

Read more:
     http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/21/biden-on-cheerleaders-the-stuff-they-do-on-hard-wood-it-blows-my-mind/#ixzz27DJp4Ywg

• September 22, 2012 4:18 AM PDT
    You got that right Savage... People don't realize how much work goes into being Cheerleader. I'm not sure if they are the best athletes, but they are right up there. These days Cheer-leading is a sport, and a tough one. Like he said they are very close to being full fledged gymnasts and conditioning is a big part of Cheer-leading these days

One of my son's played HS and then College Football and our only daughter was a HS and then college Cheerleader. All through HS and College my daughter had a much tougher practice schedule before and after school and Cheerleaders these days go ALL year long. In the fall they are pretty much Cheering for the football team, then when football ends their competition season starts and they work their asses off. I know it sounds gay, but you want to see some hard working kids, watch a cheer-leading competition.
    • 5420 posts
    September 22, 2012 9:02 AM PDT
    Yeah my daughter was on Cheer and then Drill Team. They are a lot more these days then Rah-Rah, they are gymnasts and more. Don't know if I would say they are the best athletes, but would definitely say they are right up there athletically with the other teams. But guess that depends on the school... in some schools they may be the best athletes ;-)
    • 834 posts
    September 22, 2012 1:05 PM PDT
    "Huh, huh... he said hard wood!" Was it Beavis or Butt-Head that pick up on that ?????