My kiss Koncert weekend

• 1364 posts
    August 21, 2012 11:06 PM PDT
    How what a weekend, As some of you know I'm sorta a Kiss Fan…….  Had a party planned for Saturday afternoon before the show. Not know to me Deener had been working her magic and 11:18 am she a text and all hell breaks loose. She tells tells me We are getting my bike back stage and getting our picture with kiss and the bike. Oh boy, Now I am trying to get a hold of the people coming over for the party. Luckily I was able to contact all and cancel the party...  One hell of a day and night, We were treated like rock stars. Not only did We get pictures with the bike we got invited to do the entire meet and greet package. Great night. Sunday morning Up and 150 mile ride south for Koncert #2. What an EPIC weekend

• 19067 posts
    August 21, 2012 11:11 PM PDT
    Now that was a GREAT weekend!
    • 5420 posts
    August 22, 2012 3:15 AM PDT
    Has that smile gone from your face yet???
    • 16870 posts
    August 22, 2012 3:35 AM PDT
    That is super cool to hang with your favorite band.

I got to meet the members of my favorite band the Grateful Dead at "Summer Jam" at Watkins Glen in 1973.
    Even thought it was almost 40 years ago I remember it vividly,
    • 834 posts
    August 22, 2012 3:51 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Has that smile gone from your face yet???

He looks like a little kid at Christmas.  Great pictures

• 1364 posts
    August 22, 2012 4:02 AM PDT
    Nope , still grinning
    • 544 posts
    August 22, 2012 6:13 AM PDT
    Now that was a fricken great weekend! That's just awesome my friend.
    • 9 posts
    August 22, 2012 8:37 AM PDT
    That ROCKS! We should all get to live that dream, eh? KFFK!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • August 22, 2012 9:12 AM PDT
    So freakin cool, I've been a Kiss fan for a long time, I think the first Kiss concert I saw was in 75 or 77 ( I can't really remember that far back. lol )
    The only rock star I've ever met was Ozzy but I couldn't understand a damn thing he said..lol
    Congrats on your awesome weekend.
  • August 22, 2012 9:16 AM PDT
    Spot on mate, ya just have to take a look at those pics again and hey, I bet that grin returns...lol...I know it would with me!!!!!
    • 1364 posts
    August 22, 2012 11:14 AM PDT
     The whole night was Krazy, we got to the verue at 3 pm. We met Dean who took to the back stage area. we hung out till it was  was time to check in the people that bought Meet and Greet tickets. We had 12 th row seats. After the M&G peps got checked in Dean gave Deener and I the M&G laminates and the wrist bands. I never expected that. I was just hoping to get a pic taking. We all went int the front of the stage and watched "The Treatment" set up and do a sound check. After that we went up the the M&G tent, as walking up there dean said Kiss was running a little late and asked if it was ok if the folks had there pictures taking with my Bike. I said Kool and they can even set onit. Wow really he said. All twenty people had there picture taken on the bike. We went into the tent for the acoustic set. While waiting Dean took Deener and I outside and told us there were on there wa. All member were very interested in my bike. They asked questions about it. Where I go the headlight done, Who did the primary cover, how painted it, Eric was looking at the back end and said"What's up here, you didn't do anything with the tail light" I told him " I guess I never got around to it. The band hung out this Deener and I for around twenty minutes. We also talked about last years Kiss Kruise as well as this years Kiss Kruise coming u in Roctober. Al members were very kool and personable. We watched the acoustic set and them I got my Kiss Army leather vest signed by all. Dean also took pictures of all 6 of my kiss tattoos. At 9 pm we had to meet back stage for picture with the back in gear. The the took there picture with each of us and then together. WOWIE Krazy Krazy night. Then we got up Sunday morning headed south 150 miles on the bikes for show #2 but thats another story. 
    • 1516 posts
    August 22, 2012 3:36 PM PDT
    Wow, I am so happy for you.. and that grin makes me crack up EVERY time I see it..
  • August 22, 2012 4:06 PM PDT
    Way cool! And your favorite band. Definitely a day to remember :-)