Ever Wondered What Your Dog Looks Like Fetching...In Water???

• July 20, 2012 9:07 AM PDT
    So there you are throwing a ball in the pond for your dog to fetch.....ever wonder what they look like from UNDER THE WATER?????

• July 20, 2012 9:09 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:10 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:10 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:11 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:11 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:12 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:13 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:13 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:14 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:15 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:16 AM PDT
  • July 20, 2012 9:17 AM PDT

.....Kinda Makes Me Wonder What We All Look Like When We Hit The Water.....lol.....
    • 314 posts
    July 20, 2012 9:32 AM PDT
    lol
    • 9 posts
    July 21, 2012 12:28 AM PDT

There is NOTHING better than startin' a day with some humor!!!  Thanks Jetman, this is the day maker! 
    Rock on! 

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 2 posts
    July 21, 2012 12:47 AM PDT
    People that don't give their dogs a job don't know how much fun they are

Looks silly to us but to them it is their reason for being. - Any dog worth squat would rather be working that eating steak, tho most of my dogs would nail the steak in 2 bites then finish the retrieve
  • July 21, 2012 7:28 AM PDT
    Totally true Savage...lol...food can win sometimes...lol...Every dog I ever had was a working dog, I had 3 JRT, 4 Whippets, 3 Lurchers and a GSD and a Chinese Crested that all came hunting.....The Terriers went to ground and through hedgerows flushing out rabbits, Hares and Game Birds, then the whippets got the rabbits, and Lurchers took anything that came in front of them, including deer...the GSD and Chinese Crested did good going round bringing back the corpses...lol...

Funniest thing in the world is seeing a Chinese Crested trying to retrieve a rabbit size back to me, it had the most disgusted look on its face as it picked up the rabbit and it took ages to bring back just one...lol...the GSD would bring all the rest back in a flash and so did one of the terriers...lol...but watching the Chinese Crested struggle with something that nearly weighed the same as her was so funny...
  • July 21, 2012 7:33 AM PDT
    Tweek, I just love any kind of humour, and not just first thing in the day, its ALL day for me...lol...
    • 1516 posts
    July 21, 2012 11:37 AM PDT
    those are just to funny!!
    • 9 posts
    July 21, 2012 12:19 PM PDT

I'll take humor, in any form.  But when I really want a belly laugh, I GO HERE...

Ride Free 
    Tweek

TheTweek64 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Funny pictures of invisible cats and funny dogs [MUST WATCH]!Enjoy!

• July 22, 2012 6:33 AM PDT
    Apart from the crappy noise that they added it was a good to watch clip, and long!...lol...but I did have to turn the sound off!!! ...lol...
    • 2 posts
    July 22, 2012 7:30 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    .   .   .   ..

Funniest thing in the world is seeing a Chinese Crested trying to retrieve a rabbit size back to me, it had the most disgusted look on its face as it picked up the rabbit and it took ages to bring back just one...lol...the GSD would bring all the rest back in a flash and so did one of the terriers...lol...but watching the Chinese Crested struggle with something that nearly weighed the same as her was so funny...

Previous dog considered ALL receiving to be HIS job,
    Was working him in the fields when a young lady walking a pocket beagle passed by. - While chatting w/ her the tiny beagle went out & started dragging  one of Zeke's goose dummies back. - Dummy was bigger than he was but he got the job done.
    Zeke waited till the little beagle got the giant dummy all the way back then gave the dummy a shake. - The beagle went flying then commenced trying to bring it back again

My sister has had dozens of dogs (long, mostly happy story) but her Chinese Crested was her favorite

• 9 posts
    July 22, 2012 8:26 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Apart from the crappy noise that they added it was a good to watch clip, and long!...lol...but I did have to turn the sound off!!! ...lol...

The music sucked out loud, literally.  I had to turn it down, too.  But the vid's are HILARIOUS!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek

• July 23, 2012 6:14 AM PDT
    LMAO!!!! Those are some great pictures!
  • July 23, 2012 10:16 AM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    Jetman wrote...
    .   .   .   ..

Previous dog considered ALL receiving to be HIS job,
    Was working him in the fields when a young lady walking a pocket beagle passed by. - While chatting w/ her the tiny beagle went out & started dragging  one of Zeke's goose dummies back. - Dummy was bigger than he was but he got the job done.
    Zeke waited till the little beagle got the giant dummy all the way back then gave the dummy a shake. - The beagle went flying then commenced trying to bring it back again

My sister has had dozens of dogs (long, mostly happy story) but her Chinese Crested was her favorite

My Chinese Crested was a cruelty case that I took on.....IT WAS ONLY 12 WEEKS OLD!!!!!
    It needed almost 3 months of very sensitive care and training before it came out of its shell and started being one of the crew ..... some people are just simply b*st*rds that I would have no hesitation in using anything at hand on them!!!

As a 12 week old it screamed the place down when anyone went near it, one of my dogs was also used by me to police all the others, even though she was just a JRT she had a huge heart and knew how to befriend the screaming little mess and make it feel welcome, she would sit with her back to it and approach it backwards in little tiny steps backwards, then when she was right next to it she would close her eyes and put her head on the floor so it could sniff her - it soon realised there was no pain in my household, but it took ages to get it to mix with all the others, it would sit by me or my little JRT and sort of whimper as if it was expecting something bad to happen at any moment.....luckily it got over it and turned into a hideous little monster that looked down its nose at what all the others did, and if you have EVER seen a distasteful look on a dogs face when it picked up a bunny to bring back...lol...you would think she was picking up something disgusting that made a load of POOO smell under her nose...lol...didn't make it past 10 years though...