Economy bagger!

• 823 posts
    July 7, 2012 12:39 PM PDT
     Spied this beauty today at wal-mart!
    • 19067 posts
    July 7, 2012 1:44 PM PDT
    Where else would you find something like that. Amazing. And cool bags, ya can see what's in them.
  • July 7, 2012 1:56 PM PDT
    That's a future big bike owner. Love it!
    I see a lot of seniors on new scooters these days.
    • 3006 posts
    July 7, 2012 3:11 PM PDT
    I'll bet even money a lady is riding it. Been seeing more ladys this summer on Vespa's n assorted scooters then ever before. I rode for about 2 miles behind a lady on a Vespa this last week,she was fearless,. she didnt want to talk with the big bad Honda rider : ) gee n ya meet the nicest people on a Honda LOL
    • 823 posts
    July 8, 2012 2:11 AM PDT
    Hey, it has two wheels!
  • July 8, 2012 3:25 AM PDT
    oh Shit its a MoPagan!!!! LOL! the island is crawling with scooters and scooter trash............have a reat one! "T"
    • 658 posts
    July 8, 2012 4:17 AM PDT
    I bet they wave when ya pass them! lol
    • 2 posts
    July 8, 2012 5:54 AM PDT
    Tumbles wrote...
    oh Shit its a MoPagan!!!! LOL! the island is crawling with scooters and scooter trash............have a reat one! "T"

Oh,Oh - Scooter Trash - Double aught in the 12 gauge & have the women get indoors

Actually if somebody had some imagination scooter trash might be a good format for a new series - Could not be worse than "Sons of Anarchy"
    • 611 posts
    July 8, 2012 7:07 AM PDT
    Awww, what a cute lil thang...
    Thanks for sharing Guero,
    EdgeMan
    • 9 posts
    July 8, 2012 10:14 AM PDT
    Mmmmm. Maybe I should downsize my thinkin'...
    Cause right about now? I could be caught dead ridin' sumpin like that...lol

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 601 posts
    July 8, 2012 10:57 AM PDT
    I love the way its chained to the bollard..............like someone is going to steal it !! if you filled that yoke with petrol you would double its value.
  • July 8, 2012 10:59 AM PDT
    I think thats just what a judge should order for cagers that run over bikes, claiming....."I didn 't see them." I 'd also vote for all youth to ride a scooter prior to a car, that cuts down on texting while driving.....lol, I know it's not a perfect world can't blame me for trying!
    • 2 posts
    July 8, 2012 2:01 PM PDT
    BlacktopGypsy wrote...
    I think thats just what a judge should order for cagers that run over bikes, claiming....."I didn 't see them." I 'd also vote for all youth to ride a scooter prior to a car, that cuts down on texting while driving.....lol, I know it's not a perfect world can't blame me for trying!

+1

• July 9, 2012 10:56 AM PDT
    Thats custom and ok if your 15. I don't want anyone to operate any kind of vehicle with a motor, if they caused a bike to crash because of ignorance. I'm all for a lifetime suspension of driving priveleges!!