New User here

• July 1, 2012 6:40 AM PDT
    Hello everyone. My name is JP. I am the owner of Midwest Cycle Accessories located in Round Lake, Illinois.

This site is pretty cool. Its set up a little different than the typical forums, So excuse me if im posting this in the incorrect area.

I make custom skull ignition keys, licence plate bolts and keychains. I was curious to know where i can post the stuff for you guys to take a look at. I dont want to break any rules.

I look forward to talking to everyone!

Thanks all!

JP
  • July 1, 2012 8:17 AM PDT
    Hey JP, welcome from the other side of the known universe...

Best thing to do is contact Lucky about where to or what to without breaking any rules mate...but dont be surprised if it takes him a while to get to you as he is one of them extremely busy types ok?

Sorry Lucky, 'tag' your it...lol...
  • July 1, 2012 8:57 AM PDT
    Thanks Jetman. I appreciate it.
    • 1780 posts
    July 1, 2012 9:41 AM PDT
    Hey there Midwest cycle do you have an on line store. Man My Harley is covered in Skulls and I might need some of your wears. OH yea and welcome to the damn best cycle site on the internet!!!  Lucky is King around these parts..........
    Night Dragon
    • 9 posts
    July 1, 2012 10:03 AM PDT
    It's good to be the king...eh, Lucky? LMAO!

Welcome and here's hopin' your biz is successful here on CF!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • July 1, 2012 10:29 AM PDT
    Nightdragon, I have both a site and an Ebay store. Ebay is the most up to date as doing a site takes forever. Between a full time job, a pregnant wife and getting these skulls out for customers......not much time.

Ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Midwest-Cycle-Accessories?_rdc=1 />
    Site:http://midwestcycleaccessories.com />
    If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes.
  • July 1, 2012 11:07 AM PDT
    Nice stuff midwest! I might have to invest in some of it. Lol
  • July 1, 2012 11:19 AM PDT
    Nice stuff midwest! I might have to invest in some of it. Lol

Thank you much!

I actually have a rocket, but thinking about trading it in for a cruiser. No place to put these on a rocket.

• July 1, 2012 12:48 PM PDT
    Lol there is so much that i want to do to my ride........ just not enough $$$$$$ to do it. Lol start saving now and someday ill be able to afford to do some of it lol.
  • July 2, 2012 12:21 AM PDT
    Hello and Welcome from Minnesota.
  • July 2, 2012 12:28 AM PDT
    Thanks Dragonwood.

I just realized there is a section for new members. My apologies for putting this thread in the wrong place.