Don't go there...

• 9 posts
    June 25, 2012 2:25 PM PDT

What do you do, when you don't really wanna talk about somethin', but one of your friends "feels" like it's "their" place to  hold you accountable or just hold you up...in the light?  WTF, then?  Shit...sometimes I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS..  Please..don't take it personal like.  I just don't know what else to say...

Ride Free 
    Tweek

sometimes...it's just best to let me, be me.  K?

• 823 posts
    June 25, 2012 6:11 PM PDT
    I just try and be honest, probably cost me a few "friends" along the way but oh well. I am real and this is me, take it or leave it. If you can't be honest and upfront then what kind of friend are they.................... So I only have one really GOOD friend, more than some people can say!
  • June 25, 2012 6:45 PM PDT
    Hell my first impression with most folks is "He's an A$$hole!" Boldly making people uncomfortable for years now!
  • June 25, 2012 11:47 PM PDT
    I like your style guys...lol...and Tweek, I have no idea who did what or when but if they are friends just tell them to...to... do one (nearly swore there!!!)...lol...If they are friends then they will just shut up and take it and be the same as they should be...lol...

Me? I tell anyone who wants to rattle the bars to take a "Flying F At A Rolling Donut Down A Gravel Road!!!"

People either fit in with me, or I fit in with them, or they just get treated with the abuse they so richly deserve, I am just me I guess...lol...pull no punches - Take no prisoners...lol...
    • 395 posts
    June 26, 2012 2:55 AM PDT
    just be yourself..they will either be able to handle it...or they can find the door.....if you don't want to talk, just say so...a real friend will just say i'm here when you need me...and drop it.
    • 9 posts
    June 26, 2012 6:18 AM PDT
    And I agree with all Ya'll about that! And I suppose when I "put some things out there", that I should expect someone might want to ask "what's up"? But sometimes, I do post things, that weren't well thought out. I'm an "emo" sometimes, when life get's mucked up. And sometimes it's just a way to vent, before I "BLOW".
    Hey, I'm a survivor, first and foremost. And LIFE does happen. So, I'll just tighten the belt and ride it out.
    Course, if I could actually "RIDE", ya'll wouldn't have to put up with any of my emo-ness.
    I really DO appreciate havin' all my cyclefishes to talk to! Tank u berry mush!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 3006 posts
    June 26, 2012 6:29 AM PDT
    IMO
    Sometimes its best just to hold ur peace n let it be. Other times ur stuck LOL
  • June 26, 2012 11:15 AM PDT
    Tweek, I know its dang hard to bite your tongue.I quess if it was me, first I 'd ask myself, "Does this effect the other person? " Second, I'd ask myself, "Is the other person bringing this up because they are worried about me?" If the answer is yes, to either you may not be able to let this blow on by.True friends who love & care will not always tell you what you want to hear.If they do, I'd question their motives.
    • 9 posts
    July 1, 2012 8:02 AM PDT

Got a question for ya...

If a man told you he didn't want to talk about somethin', would that be the end of it? At least for the time bein'?

I'm really not tryin' to beat a dead-azz horse, here, but I can't figure out, just why it is, that if or when I tell someone, it ain't a good time for me to "talk"...why can't it just be dropped??? And just an FYI, it wasn't nobody from THIS site that got my eyre up the other nite. Ya'll have been nuthin' BUT supportive when I need it, and discreet, when
    it's plain to see somethin's up. And I DO know, that sometimes I "talk" too much, on my blogs or posts, and it does get people to wonderin'...
    but I usually say somethin' about "this is me...just talkin". Or some such disclaimer.

Most know I'm kickin' some rocks around, and a few of 'em ricocheted back is all. Anyone who's EVER been in
    a tumultuous relationship knows exactly what I'm talkin' 'bout.
    I CAN tell you, that I get a little bit better, with each passin' day. And that if it weren't for Ya'll? God knows...

So...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY FISHFRIENDS...L>M>A>O!
    Friends are what makes bein' on this rock...tolerable. Well, friends AND God.
    (that's me, that's MY two...and I'm out...lol) <3

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 2 posts
    July 1, 2012 10:59 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Got a question for ya...

If a man told you he didn't want to talk about somethin', would that be the end of it? At least for the time bein'?

. . . .

Ride Free
    Tweek
    ANSWER = "YES that would be then end of it - Unless you are married to him, then you have the right to continue inquiring for all the decades that follow
  • July 1, 2012 4:28 PM PDT
    LOL at 99Savage. A real friend cares about your feelings, and knows when to drop it. But then, some people may not know when to "let it go." If someone says they don't want to talk about something, that's the end of it unless they choose to bring it up again sometime down the road.