About my RANT on smoking

• June 23, 2012 7:24 AM PDT
    I read every response n I have to say this site is fricking awesome, not one of ya got pissy but still respectfully got yer point across.....Thi is why cf is the only biker site I belong to....
    Ice Bear.....
    • 0 posts
    June 23, 2012 11:33 PM PDT
    I agree, It's the best site with the best people
    • 19067 posts
    June 24, 2012 12:02 AM PDT
    ME Too.
    • 9 posts
    June 24, 2012 7:45 AM PDT
    Would it be redundant to say....DITTO?
    LOL! Yep, this place rocks. And...I smoke. But I try to be very aware of those around me, and respect that they might not. 'Specially, the ankle biters...

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1364 posts
    June 24, 2012 12:32 PM PDT
    Yip that's us, The CycleFish peps..............
    • 1516 posts
    June 24, 2012 1:39 PM PDT
    I hate to repeat myself but... only the best people are on Cyclefish
    • 1780 posts
    July 1, 2012 12:55 AM PDT
    I told a friend about an hour ago to check out this site to meet some damn fine people!!
  • July 1, 2012 3:44 PM PDT
    WOOT!!! I'm one of the best!!!
  • July 1, 2012 8:25 PM PDT
    Black9 wrote...
    WOOT!!! I'm one of the best!!!

I agree with you all, but hey, they let ME in...lol...so there is an element of Riff-Raff here too...lol...

Hey Black...I was at an airshow yesterday and a whole bunch of people at the rail were not watching the planes - they were just Talking and Talking about all kinds of other than aircraft crap... I asked them to quieten down a bit and watch the planes..... they carried on within 2 minutes.....

........So I lit up one of my huge ceeeegars.....they made some silly coughing noises.....I made some great enjoyment faces.....they moved somewhere else.....no point in them asking me to put it out, we are outside in the wind.....A quick conversation with the people who were the other side of them also saying they were fed up with them talking while trying to film the planes, I asked them if my smoke was bothering them, a huge NO from all of them as they laughed - they then also lit up smokes...lol...

Some particular times a huge cigar is your friend...lol...My Bad?
  • July 2, 2012 12:16 AM PDT
    I have only been on the site for a day or so. I couldnt agree with y'all more. Even though im a business, i received welcomes here rather than being stoned to death. AND actually got answers.

I went to the HD forum.....wow....there are just some people that live up to their reputations. Please, dont get me wrong...i dont dislike anyone. But if it quacks like a duck, its a duck.

I look forward to hangin around for a bit. As long as Im welcome of course.