"sposed to go "have fun"...

• 9 posts
    June 17, 2012 9:41 AM PDT

Wish me luck, or best wishes, or safe travel or God Bless, but the message I got about today, was to go have some fun. Well, alrighty then.  I can live with that.  SO THAT'S...what Imma gonna do.  The best I can come up with, is to go shoot some stick.  Which consequently is near where my son has decided to "vacation" at, the week following graduation.  And he...wants me to bring him some cake.  From his party. 

WTF???  Ain't you gone yet....(just kiddin'..lol) 

Ride Free 
    Tweek
    I'm not adept at "paint", or that pink spot above me, wouldn't be there...muahaaaa!

• 19067 posts
    June 17, 2012 9:45 AM PDT
    Eight Ball, side pocket...
  • June 17, 2012 9:53 AM PDT
    Pink Spot? I dont see no Pink Spot?

• 910 posts
    June 17, 2012 12:05 PM PDT
    you deserve it!
  • June 17, 2012 1:21 PM PDT
    Hey!! Nice shot! lol xoxo
  • June 17, 2012 4:12 PM PDT
    Beautiful smile! Have a great time...you deserve it!
    • 1 posts
    June 17, 2012 8:39 PM PDT
    you look alot happier ....
    • 2 posts
    June 18, 2012 7:12 AM PDT
    Well done - Yeh, you look great

Go have some fun
    • 846 posts
    June 18, 2012 8:25 AM PDT
    Have so fun, Looks like your off to a good start.
    • 1855 posts
    June 18, 2012 8:26 AM PDT
    .Quarter on the five ball, 50 cents on the nine, ball in hand?!! One of my kids lives in Orlando; not real close to you but if/when Gypsy and I get down that way I'd love a game or two.

Peace
  • June 18, 2012 8:43 AM PDT

.....Are Ya Having Fun Yet???

• 9 posts
    June 19, 2012 4:30 AM PDT
    Yes...yes I did! After I dropped off the cake, I headed with a friend over to Pete's. A famous little waterin' hole at the beach. They have a s**tload of tables, so you never have to wait long. And the company, for the most part was
    awesome. I'm a little out of practice, but I maintained a table for a couple of hours. The bad thing is, they got "bouncers" now, who keep an eye out for "gamblers". If they catch ya, bettin' on a game, they toss you out! WTF?
    Sheit man, I used to make all my drinkin' money that way. It's ok tho, I really don't drink much anymore...
    Still had some fun. And got the heck outta the house. Suhweet....
    Thanks, Jet for touchin' up that pic...pink ain't my favorite color.

RIde Free
    Tweek
    • 395 posts
    June 19, 2012 4:54 AM PDT
    glad you had some fun.....picture looks awesome...i love to see that beautiful smile!
    • 658 posts
    June 19, 2012 12:49 PM PDT
    Glad you had a great time. You deserved it!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    June 20, 2012 7:39 AM PDT
    Used to play a lot of pool in my younger days,actually won honorable mention in a regional competition back in the daysstill have my old cuestick.Out here we dont have many places that cater strictly to pool players,most of them got shut down years ago for attracting the undesireables LOL apparently too much gambling n such going on
    Thats crazee they have bouncers,yet probably necessary to keep the games on the up n up..an old budy of mine use to hustle people like there was no tomorrow LOL till he got his wings clipped by a bettr player n lost 300$ on a match LOL
    Glad to hear ya had fun !!! You deserve it !!!