Ya gots to hear this...

• April 5, 2012 5:01 PM PDT
    Awhile back someone posted a topic about impatient drivers and their rude n sometimes dangerous manuvers?

Well today I went to pick up glass lined water heater for my house so I decided to stop by the credit union to get money on the way home.

The entry to the parking lot is rough with a dip so being since I had this water heater in the back of my truck I slowed waaay down while
    driving over the rough spot...the guy behind me laid on his horn so I waved to him thinking I was acknowledge him...I got out n started walking towards the bank when he got out n hollered...f _ _ k  you too...I stoped n said scuse me?   he said you practily stopped back there n I said I have a glass lined water heater in the back so was taking it easy...he said next time you flip me off I'm gonna beat your ass...I assured him I didn't flip him off n this angered him to the point he stepped in close n said I'm kicking your ass right now.

I put a hand up n said before you do hear this...In my right hand in my vest is a handgun n in my wallet is a permit to use it...so you go ahead n beat me up n if i think your trying to kill me I'll shoot ya...You see I'm not fighting you..so if your ready to be shot or arrested n sued go ahead...The guy made a hasty retreat to his car....

The young guy wasent so tough after all even though he had the old man cornered...
    • 658 posts
    April 5, 2012 5:14 PM PDT
    Well Done Randy!     If more  carried the world would be a safer place.

Medic
    • 823 posts
    April 5, 2012 5:46 PM PDT
    I probably would have head butted the little bastard.........maybe neutered him after, I like my new surgical steel blade I carry..............
    • 19067 posts
    April 6, 2012 3:45 AM PDT
    ATTA BOY!
    • 1780 posts
    April 6, 2012 4:06 AM PDT
    Randy I'm going to assumed you watched him go back to his car and drive off.....I know you know never turn your back on your enemy! Good job, it's time the good people take our Country back...one ass ata time!
  • April 6, 2012 4:27 AM PDT
    Its a shame that you had to have that confrontation to begin with!  What a douche!  This may sound corny but I'm sayin it anyway...Very Clint Eastwood move you made there!!   I can almost hear him sayin... "Go ahead, make my day"
  • April 6, 2012 10:54 AM PDT
    Folks are just freaking stupid huh? Patients is what the world needs now is Patients sweet Patinets! LOL! Guero, I know how to neuter and not afraid of using it, I think I cleared chat one night with that one! I agree! we don't neuter enough in the good old USA. have a great one "T"
  • April 6, 2012 11:35 AM PDT
    You got more patience than I have mate...lol...
    • 1516 posts
    April 6, 2012 1:48 PM PDT
    Oh Randy, can you imagine what would have happened if he had pushed you.. some people's children should never be allowed outside.. lil dumb ass. All that just cuz you slowed down
  • April 6, 2012 2:06 PM PDT
    DebraJo wrote...
    Oh Randy, can you imagine what would have happened if he had pushed you.. some people's children should never be allowed outside.. lil dumb ass. All that just cuz you slowed down

Ya...blood woulda been spilled for nuthin cause a young punk thought he could buffalo n old guy....

• April 6, 2012 2:08 PM PDT
    NightDragon wrote...
    Randy I'm going to assumed you watched him go back to his car and drive off.....I know you know never turn your back on your enemy! Good job, it's time the good people take our Country back...one ass ata time!

Ya you got it brother...My mama didn't raise no fool sides I learned that one the hard way in high school...turned my back then took a
    blade in my back...never forget it...
  • April 6, 2012 2:10 PM PDT
    Tumbles wrote...
    Folks are just freaking stupid huh? Patients is what the world needs now is Patients sweet Patinets! LOL! Guero, I know how to neuter and not afraid of using it, I think I cleared chat one night with that one! I agree! we don't neuter enough in the good old USA. have a great one "T"

Good one tumbles...I think for some reason you can handle myourself...

• April 6, 2012 2:11 PM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    I probably would have head butted the little bastard.........maybe neutered him after, I like my new surgical steel blade I carry..............

Note to self....Dont mess with Gureo...buy him beer....

• 0 posts
    April 6, 2012 5:57 PM PDT
    RANDY OLD MATE YOUR LUCKY YOU HAD THAT ROSCO AND GAVE HIM NOTICE OF IT..I HAD A ROAD RAGE INCIDENT ONCE..AND AFTER HE UNLOCKED HIMSELF FROM THE TRUNK OF HIS CAR THE COPS CAME AND VISITED ME..I GAVE THEM THE BALI SONG AND THE EXTENDABLE BATON THAT THIS LITTLE WANKER TRIED TO ASSAULT ME WITH AND A FULL STATEMENT OF HOW I GRABBED HIM BY THE BALLS AND THE THROAT AND PUT HIM IN HIS TRUNK TO COOL OFF...HIS STATEMENT INCLUDED " HE DIDNT LOOK THAT BIG SITTING IN THAT TRUCK....GOOD ONYA MATE..NO BACKWARDS STEPS..CHEERS BOOF
    • 611 posts
    April 6, 2012 6:25 PM PDT
    Awww, did da poor lil idiot pee hisself? Well handled Nanook, I SEE the bear in you in yer pics. I wouldn't mess w/you onna bet! Funny how some folk just don't think these things through. Oh, get Guero a brew...

Edge"ClutchLess'Walker
  • April 7, 2012 4:04 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    RANDY OLD MATE YOUR LUCKY YOU HAD THAT ROSCO AND GAVE HIM NOTICE OF IT..I HAD A ROAD RAGE INCIDENT ONCE..AND AFTER HE UNLOCKED HIMSELF FROM THE TRUNK OF HIS CAR THE COPS CAME AND VISITED ME..I GAVE THEM THE BALI SONG AND THE EXTENDABLE BATON THAT THIS LITTLE WANKER TRIED TO ASSAULT ME WITH AND A FULL STATEMENT OF HOW I GRABBED HIM BY THE BALLS AND THE THROAT AND PUT HIM IN HIS TRUNK TO COOL OFF...HIS STATEMENT INCLUDED " HE DIDNT LOOK THAT BIG SITTING IN THAT TRUCK....GOOD ONYA MATE..NO BACKWARDS STEPS..CHEERS BOOF

Nice ...Boof...

• 9 posts
    April 11, 2012 7:42 PM PDT
    I just keep picturing Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Don't even have to pull.
    NICE...

Ride Free
    Tweek

April 11, 2012 10:03 PM PDT
    yea clint is the man! hahaha wish i had been there to see you do that! hahahhaha
    • 9 posts
    April 12, 2012 1:35 AM PDT
    Lucky? WTH? Tried to upload a pic of Clint...and got that???

• 395 posts
    April 12, 2012 3:16 AM PDT
    a real man shows restraint and intelligence in the face of adversity..you did both..once again the bear reigns supreme..lol