have a good Easter.

• 601 posts
    April 5, 2012 12:38 PM PDT
    Have a great Easter week folks, keep the shiney side up...I know its a kinda "Holy time" in the rest of the world but here in Ireland its also our Independance celebrations, so have a good one, wherever ye are !
  • April 5, 2012 12:54 PM PDT
    You Too Rory Happy Independance also
  • April 5, 2012 1:01 PM PDT
    TY rory, and right back at ya! Happy Indepedance to you!
  • April 5, 2012 2:11 PM PDT
    Rory man Have a good Easter and Independence, and to those of other beliefs, Happy Spring or Happy Fall, whatever the day brings may it bring joy, happiness and peace. have a great one "T"
    • 5420 posts
    April 5, 2012 3:02 PM PDT
    Thanks Rory, Hope you have a Happy Easter too and a Happy Independence Celebration.
    • 0 posts
    April 5, 2012 3:08 PM PDT
    Have a great holiday all, b-safe
    • 658 posts
    April 5, 2012 4:33 PM PDT
    Rory, Thanks for the kind wishes. Same to ya my friend and Happy Independence.
    Medic
    • 3006 posts
    April 6, 2012 7:06 AM PDT
    Thanks, and you have a safe n fun Easter weekend too Rory !!! Keep the rubber side down !! Fly those colors proudly !!!
  • April 6, 2012 7:15 AM PDT
    happy idependence to you also have a happy Easter! * idamae *
  • April 6, 2012 7:38 AM PDT
    Happy Easter!! Happy Independance Celebration!!!
  • April 6, 2012 8:04 AM PDT
    Ride it like ya stole it...Do everything you want to do...oh and...eat Chocolate!!!!!
    • 846 posts
    April 6, 2012 8:43 AM PDT
    Happy Independence day and Happy Easter to Rory and everyone.
    • 9 posts
    April 6, 2012 10:50 AM PDT
    Rory, thanks for the nod towards our Easter holiday, and right back attcha on the "Independance" thing. I googled it, but came up short with a definitive answer to the question...What are you independent from? The St. Andrews bank thing? Or something that parliament came up with? I am woefully ignorant, on this subject, and I always like to learn new things, so fill me in, would ya? Goes to show, I haven't been on the internet, for all that long. And when I am, I usually stick to the same stuff. I never did cotton to change, and I guess it shows.

Sorry for the ramblin'.

ENJOY, and ...RIDE SAFE, RIDE HARD, RIDE FREE! All Ya'll!

Tweek <3
    • 601 posts
    April 6, 2012 11:19 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Rory, thanks for the nod towards our Easter holiday, and right back attcha on the "Independance" thing. I googled it, but came up short with a definitive answer to the question...What are you independent from? The St. Andrews bank thing? Or something that parliament came up with? I am woefully ignorant, on this subject, and I always like to learn new things, so fill me in, would ya? Goes to show, I haven't been on the internet, for all that long. And when I am, I usually stick to the same stuff. I never did cotton to change, and I guess it shows.

Sorry for the ramblin'.

ENJOY, and ...RIDE SAFE, RIDE HARD, RIDE FREE! All Ya'll!

Tweek <3

we gained our independance from the British empire in 1922 after a long bloody war with thousands on both sides killed and cities burned to the ground, my own town included, its accepted that the first real shots were fired on Easter Monday 1916 and the execution of the 15 leaders by the military started the revolution. So we honour them every Easter....bit like your 4th July....thats the simple version. google " irish easter rising"...or check out the film "Michael Collins"

• 611 posts
    April 6, 2012 6:29 PM PDT
    Thanx Rory!
    Wow, just lined em up and shot 'em...
    Well, here's a tip-o-the hat and the drink to them all!
    EdgeWalker