News about Tweek

• 19067 posts
    March 24, 2012 1:59 AM PDT
    Tweek is fine and haveing a good time in FL. She is having computer problems and wanted everyone not to worry. It will get sorted out soon. In the meantime she says Hi to All. If you need to reach her send me a message and I will forward it to her FB account (that seems to still be working).
  • March 24, 2012 2:40 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Tweek is fine and haveing a good time in FL. She is having computer problems and wanted everyone not to worry. It will get sorted out soon. In the meantime she says Hi to All. If you need to reach her send me a message and I will forward it to her FB account (that seems to still be working).
    oh cool! tell my sister i hope she's having fun!
  • March 24, 2012 6:57 AM PDT
    Tell her to have loads of fun and when she gets back she is to tell us all about it to wind us up!!!  ...lol...
    • 9 posts
    March 24, 2012 7:41 AM PDT

Technology...what did we all do before now?  I know I didn't stress the BLEEP out so BLEEPIN' much.  Well...I did, but not for these kinda reasons.  SHEESH.  All I wanted to do, was upload some dang pictures.  Right?  How hard could that be?  Well...apparently, a LOT harder than I thought.  And, in the meantime, the internet decides to play hidey-seekey, on me, while I'm right in the middle of doin' something.  (Installing the necessary driver).  The fact that I even know what the hell a driver is, disturbs me on so many levels.  Three years ago, I could barely use a danggone cell phone.  And for good reason.  WHY do I need you to be able to bug the S**T outta me, during (Fill in the blank).  Anytime, day or night now, that phone can...and often does ring.  At the most inopportune times.  And now, I gotta deal with a bunch more people, cause since I now have an email account, and google let's everyone in on my "key words" for advertising, they apparently also have access to my phone number.  Cause I sure as hell ain't been giving it out.  Although, it's prolly somewhere on my facebook page.  Oh FFS!!!  Sorry about my language Lord.  Can you tell this all has me a little more than FRUSTERATED!?!  And yes, I know how that was spelled.  It's for emphasis, K!!!  Anyways...the jist of it all is, that I have internet back (for now) and I'll be around a little later.  I need a B*R*E*A*K.  Margarita's sound good. Right about NOW.  Laters luvs...

RIDE FREE  
    TWEEKOh yeah...it's ON!

• March 24, 2012 8:14 AM PDT
                              .....Hey Tweek.....

• 9 posts
    March 24, 2012 2:36 PM PDT
    See? I would LOVE a clever way to respond to that, and in "real life", I'd have ya by the short hairs....
    • 1516 posts
    March 24, 2012 2:43 PM PDT
    Glad you made it back..
    • 9 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:40 PM PDT
    Thanks, Deb! I made it back, we'll have to see for how long. This contraption has a mind of it's own lately..lol. Course, it takes after me...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • March 25, 2012 11:51 PM PDT
    Hahahahahahaha,  by the short hairs eh?  

Hmmm : MEMO TO SELF : Dont Stand Too Close To This One!!!

Bwaaahahahahahahaaa!!!...

...Hey Tweek...lol...

• 9 posts
    March 27, 2012 6:47 AM PDT

Yeah...I get that a LOT!!!   

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• March 27, 2012 7:14 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    See? I would LOVE a clever way to respond to that, and in "real life", I'd have ya by the short hairs....
    haaa funny!
  • March 29, 2012 1:57 PM PDT
    Ah yes Tweek, another satisfied and well initiated computer user! Ain't compiters GRAND!!! LOL! Glad it wasn't worse tho.
    • 9 posts
    April 1, 2012 1:46 AM PDT
    Well I'm still workin' on the dang up-loading thing. Apparently the driver isn't compatible with my operating system, so I have to find one that is. I would be grateful, if anyone can help me in this regard. I have a MetroPCS phone, and for some reason, I can't seem to find a way of uploading...ARGHHHHHH! HELP!???! Til then, ya'll just have to take my word about Daytona and Saluda and some of the other kewl pics I have...sheesh.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 1, 2012 2:11 AM PDT
    Naaaaa, believe nothin unless I see it...lol...why dont that fone have a cable and installed software? 

Go to the store ya bought it from and tell them to shove it right up their Ar**'s -place where the sun dont shine!!! 

Make them give you the ways and means to do it...and if they cant or wont go to a different store who WILL help and to make sure they do tell them that .....  " ******* Store" couldn't do it...that will make them want to get it right for ya!!!  Hope that idea helps...lol...

Oh yeah and by the way ...lol...
    • 9 posts
    April 2, 2012 3:54 PM PDT
    The phone, came with a usb cable for charging and uploading. The problem is, when I tried to upload, I got a "message" that my operating system wasn't compatible with my phone??? So I tried to install a compatible "driver".
    Hell, I need a compatible driver, about now. Cause I feel like gettin' sh*tfaced, between this and my tax problems...
    ARGHHHHHHH!!!! :{

Ride Free
    Tweek'd
  • April 3, 2012 8:36 AM PDT

Tweek, type in here what fone it is (make and model - include any numbers!)...

Also, type in exactly what message you are getting (all of it, do a copy/paste).....

I bet I can sort this for you from all the way over here in London ENGLAND.....but I do need those few simple things to get you sorted ok?  I will add the filename you need or the location of where to download it from in here if thats ok with the CF Crew...

I want to turn this into a race...lol...Me versus all of you in USA...lol...come one everyone, lets sort Tweeks upload problem via CF...lol...

• April 3, 2012 8:45 AM PDT
    Is Your Fone an Audiovox 8900?
  • April 3, 2012 8:53 AM PDT
    Ok, Have already started searching for you...lol...

Going by the fone you said above somewhere I have found that there are loads of stores suitable all over for you to drop into to get a compatible DRIVER DISK...lol...

It will be a CD to drop into your 'Puter.....it WILL have the correct software to drive your fone no matter which fone you have.....

*****Diagnostics By Slick Enterprises, London, ENGLAND..... (Approx 10 Mins)*****

Go on...lol...Drop into one of the stores listed here to get the correct software disk...
    http://www.metropcs.com/metro/maps/storelocator.jsp />

• 5420 posts
    April 3, 2012 9:10 AM PDT
    Actually you should be able to download the driver from the phone manufacturer. As far as I see MetroPCS only caries several brands of phones - Blackberry, HTC, Huawei, Kyocera, LG, ZTE & Samsong. Depending on which one you have, go to the manufacturers website and they will have a download area with the drivers for their products. Be sure you select the correct driver for your operating system (i.e. Windows XP, Windows 7, etc).

• 5420 posts
    April 3, 2012 9:16 AM PDT
    Oh, one other thing Tweek. When you plug your phone in and you got the message that it was not compatible, did it ask if you want Windows to search the web for a compatible driver? If so, CLICK YES! Windows will locate the correct driver for that device from the manufacturer, or try to find a compatible driver in the Windows library.