Friday night. .....

• March 9, 2012 12:20 PM PST
     ...lil  Merlot and some Palmer. .....yeeaahhhhhh.. 

• March 10, 2012 11:58 AM PST
    RP - always had fine chicks in his vids ~
    • 9 posts
    March 10, 2012 3:26 PM PST
    Might as well face it, yer addicted to love...ly ladies in short dresses with big boobs who can make that mouth pucker that sends men to the moon. Kinda like that???

Ride Free
    Tweek

And...I think it's appropriate that the "dogs" are the one's waggin' their tails.  Eh, Wolfie & Buddydog??? 
  • March 11, 2012 5:48 AM PDT

Hey, there is one thing I absolutely hate.....and thats fake.....silicone does nothing whatsoever for me.....

Now one that has a good chassis, and the headlights and back bumper both stick out around the same amount from side view, and keeps herself in reasonable shape...mmm...mmm...

But its still the eyes that do the talking for me...lol...dont matter what size she is as long as she has something to say and is as crazy as me...we would get on just fine.....but showgirls????? NAAAAAH!!!  I'll Pass!!!!!

• 2 posts
    March 11, 2012 6:36 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...

Hey, there is one thing I absolutely hate.....and thats fake.....silicone does nothing whatsoever for me.....
    . . .!

The silicone does nothing for me either but appreciate the thought that went into it - Thank you ladies, really do appreciate the effort.
    The stripper shoes are another story, putting your back out to pretty up the area we never look at - Take care of yourselves

While we are on the subject - Get really upset seeing females posing on motorcycles while barefoot or wearing stripper shoes. - Great, remove all the clothes you want but if you are getting on the ride put some boots on