life

• March 4, 2012 12:01 AM PST
     just wanna say sometimes life can be hard! but im trying not to dwell on the dumb stuff! sooo when it gives me lemons, im gonna make lemon aid baby
  • March 4, 2012 12:27 AM PST
    The hard is what makes it great, Tom Hanks a League of our own
    when ya get over the hump you'll look back and wonder what ya stressed about. have a great one! "T"
  • March 4, 2012 12:31 AM PST
    Now all you have to do is find someone who life has given vodka!!! Don't ever worry ,it don't help nothin!
    • 9 posts
    March 4, 2012 5:28 AM PST

Life...is very simple.  You get what you give.  You want respect, give respect.  You want attention, give attention. 
    You want love, give love.  See?  Piece of cake...

Ride Free 
    TWEEK

• 2 posts
    March 4, 2012 5:43 AM PST
    Scar tissue is healthy, strong tissue.

Think of a repair weld, If you just run a bead up & over it will crack again at the same place but if you decide "the h' with the cosmetics", grind down deep, throw the metal down far enough to get a full root and stress relive, the result will be stronger that the parent metal.
    • 16870 posts
    March 4, 2012 5:43 AM PST
    I've been on death's door more times than I care to count, but I don't dwell on that.
    The days I fell good enough to head out to my garage are my best days.
    The only rule I have out there is all the problems in life stay on the outside of the garage door.
    • 0 posts
    March 4, 2012 6:42 AM PST
    WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS I GRAB THE TEQUILA AND SALT...CHEERS BOOF
  • March 4, 2012 6:49 AM PST
    Tweek wrote...

Life...is very simple.  You get what you give.  You want respect, give respect.  You want attention, give attention. 
    You want love, give love.  See?  Piece of cake...

Ride Free 
    TWEEK

You Want Cake?  I have cake...lol...
    • 601 posts
    March 4, 2012 8:28 AM PST
    Come to the dark side....we got chocolate !!!
  • March 4, 2012 8:54 AM PST
    I love tequila!!! Hahaha and Chocolate!!! Yum to both! :-) y'all are awesome! The welding thing? Its been 20 yrs since I laid a weld:-) thanks RevBigJohn:-) oh and i want cake too! Lol y'all have a great nite, day which ever you choose! *idamae*
    • 9 posts
    March 4, 2012 2:40 PM PST
    Dang skippy I want CHOCOLATE cake, to go with the Vodka/Lemondaid, and takillme shooter's with salt. Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmmm....sweet and salty. Now that's...something to wrap yer lips around, eh?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 395 posts
    March 5, 2012 1:36 AM PST
    how about chocolate vodka cake?....now we're talking.....
  • March 5, 2012 12:40 PM PST
    My wife likes cake, chocolate cake - UV Cake flavored vodka and hot cocoa.
  • March 5, 2012 10:13 PM PST
    Lol mmmmm chocolate!!!!! Vodka an lemon aid! I'm buying:-)
  • March 6, 2012 5:36 AM PST
    How about mixing, in a blender, fresh chocolate, with bananas, fresh cream, at least a half bottle of good vodka, then add jello to set it all, and add cake bites into it as you set it?

Sprinkles on top too? (chocolate sprinkles of course...lol...)

Can of squirty whipped cream added to all participants...lol...(use imagination as to how to remove the cream from bodies...lol...)
  • March 6, 2012 1:41 PM PST
    Nice Ida...Ice Bear like...but Ice Bear like alot...don't ask me what that means cause I dunno...gol = growling out loud...;)
    • 3006 posts
    March 6, 2012 2:59 PM PST
    Someone say free drinks !! ; ) line em up !!!
    • 44 posts
    October 9, 2013 1:08 AM PDT
    Lucky lucky lucky what day is it come on lucky you know what day it is hey boof boof boof what day it is