" N.Y. Giants Super Bowl Champs "

• February 5, 2012 1:16 PM PST
    Great Job Big Blue
    • 2 posts
    February 5, 2012 1:42 PM PST
    Don't like NYC - Don't like Boston - Which is why I was able to just enjoy the game

Great job both teams, better job Giants, terrific game
  • February 5, 2012 1:43 PM PST
        It was a great game !!! 
    • 5420 posts
    February 5, 2012 1:55 PM PST
    Any game that goes down to the last possesion is a great game in my book. Even if the team I wanted din't win.

Congrats to the NY Giants!
    • 9 posts
    February 5, 2012 3:06 PM PST
    Well that turned out to be an damn good game. GIANTS!!! Awesome. Heck, even Madonna surprised me. And the party was a smashin' success...NOW, I'm goin' to bed...EXHAUSTED!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 16870 posts
    February 5, 2012 3:40 PM PST
    The game was good, I had a great time hanging with folks I have ridden with for the past 30+ years, mostly Browns / Steeler fans. :-)
  • February 5, 2012 4:26 PM PST
    AWESOME game!! INCREDIBLE halftime show!! ALWAYS liked Madonna who continues to stir up my NONCONFORMITY ideals .............. she was great!! Going to get some needed ZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
  • February 6, 2012 1:35 AM PST
     . ...Excellent game. ...was worried that the Pats were gonna dominate the whole game ...especially after half time....speaking of which was very entertaining also....
    ....Once again our Generation shows the new generation ...how its done ...and the Commercial with Clint at the end about Detroit
    bought back a ,lot of great memories....he has always been one of my favorites. .......Long Live Old School ! .. 

. ...Chili is still down in the hills of Pennsylvania so I watched the game alone....been bangn on my one and only...New Years Resolution..
    .....lose weight....but I had to cheat for the game, so I hung out in the kitchen and created this  masterpiece that was ready right at kick off...

....Hot sausage sammich ...with sweet peppers n onions sauteed in olive oil and a TON of garlic....then slathered generously with
    ..Chili,s home made sauce and buried in a mountain of fresh mozzarella....baked at 400 degrees for 4 mins....
    .....I forced myself to skip the potato chips and had a glass of water to wash it down....and watched the ...New Jersey Giants..
    ...battle it out to the end and win the game...

....now....back to the diet.. 

• February 6, 2012 9:48 AM PST
    WOW Wolf that is one fine looking sammich we had snacks all day and had Mystery Chinese for the Game . My wife is from Jersy and busts me all the time about the Giants playing in her state.
    • 601 posts
    February 6, 2012 11:15 AM PST
    Watched this last night...technically (I hate that term) it was a good game...but sweet mother of divine god how does a game last for hours !! sorry guys/gals it was just tooooooooooooooooo long....check out our national sport " hurling"...they reckon it sits somewhere between " hockey and murder " I love field sports but sometimes the "mediahadeen" just take over.