Lucky, how does a post end up with Gold Stars?

• 9 posts
    February 3, 2012 4:03 PM PST

Yea, I've been around for a while now, and this is something I've never quite figured out...How does a particular post, end up with the Gold Stars next to it, in the forums?  Is that some kind of "rating" system, or does it depend on how many "hits" a post gets? 

I may be having a "blonde" moment here, (sorry ladies, but I'd rather say that, than "senior" moment, K? I'm in D'nile about the age thing...lol)  So, Lucky...you got some 'Splainin' to do....please? 

Ride Free 
    TWEEK

• 5420 posts
    February 4, 2012 2:02 AM PST
    Tweek, By users clicking on the rating stars in the upper right of the forum. Click the first star to rate one start or the last star to rate 5 stars. The stars you see on the list is an average of all ratings.
    • 1516 posts
    February 4, 2012 6:09 AM PST
    Geez... all this time and I thought it was all about how many posts. Didn't even know I was supposed to rate stuff, Now I get to rate all those blond jokes...(insert big cheezy grin here)
    • 9 posts
    February 4, 2012 10:56 PM PST

D.J., please don't take offense at my blonde jokes on the Humor forum.  It's all totally tongue-in-cheek.  Besides, you want ironey?  Since I "went" blonde, I get hit with all the usual "blonde" comments.  AWESOME!  At least their talkin' about me....True, I haven't had to deal with it, over a life-time.  And I reckon, it could get old.  But then again, so am I, and I'm enjoying all the attention, my "blonde" locks bring.  So...bring it.  We can handle it.  We ROCK! 

Ride Free
    TWEEK

• February 8, 2012 2:23 AM PST
    I gave you five stars and it didn't even register , dies it register a zero every time someone doesn't rate it ? It so anything that even registers at all against all those zeros must be OUTSTANDING
  • February 8, 2012 2:25 AM PST
    ooops you have four now that I refreshed . can we vote multiple times ? Can we vote on our own ? wow the seemingly endless possibilities ,