Are any of you lady riders out there into BLING half helmets?

• January 30, 2012 1:52 PM PST
    For the ladies out there who love to BLING, like I love to Bling, please take a look at one of my helmets that I sell at Rally's and hope to market on this site.  Thank you, TGL
    • 611 posts
    January 30, 2012 3:26 PM PST
    How much for helmet? What r your sizes? Do you do custom ones? Are they cheap Chinese or good American? Anything else you can think of, lemme know. . . Thanx. My galfriend loves Bling!
    EdgeWalker
  • January 30, 2012 3:29 PM PST
    My girlfriend does these as well. Way too much bling for my taste but I know a lot of ladies that like them. Good luck!
  • January 30, 2012 9:50 PM PST
    Edgewalker54: The helmets are made by Outlaw Helmets, DOT certified and have original tags on them. The helmet shown is on my shop at Etsy for $180.00, but I sell for less to individuals, as do not have to pay listing fees, taxes, etc. I have many sizes and a very wide price range, depending on how may crystals are on them. I use only the finest, Swarovski crystals, and these crystals are like a light show on your head when you are riding in the sun. Simply gorgeous. My husband says it looks like a light show when we are riding and I get so many looks and compliments when I wear mine. I have a website at http://www.etsy.com/shop/YOUniqueBlingDZigns?ref=seller_info (you can copy this link and get to my store) so you could take a look and see the different ones I have left, or you can go to www.etsy.com and do a search on "bling helmets" and it will show you all my helmets. I sold a few since I opened my shop two weeks ago, but usually add about two a week. I also bling dog helmets. The cost of the dog helmets are more than the human ones, so do seem expensive when compared the my adult helmets. If you are still interested after taking a look, you can send me an email. Thanks for the interest.
  • January 30, 2012 10:40 PM PST
    Edgewalker54: I forgot to add I also take custom orders and can put as much or as little bling, depending on what you would like to spend, if still interested. Thanks again for the post and interest in my helmets.