EdgeWalker has posted a great post....I need help with it ...PLE

• 1780 posts
    January 28, 2012 11:09 AM PST
    Please read Edgewalker's post (which is awsome) and scroll down and someone PLEASE try to help me understand my position. It is Important!!!
    Night Dragon
    • 1516 posts
    January 28, 2012 11:55 AM PST
    Which one????
    • 611 posts
    January 28, 2012 3:13 PM PST
    I posted this on the Final Inspection thread. I repeat it here for you NDragon.

@ the CycleFish Family... Thanx for having a place that this ol' scooter tramp can post goofy/sexy/funny stuff that lightens some folks daze. Then, I have this kind of message sent to me... it resonated with my feelings about God, Duty and Service. All my Respect to all that have served our country, however you served...

@Night Dragon... There are some among us that are Warriors; some are Protectors... Some are Teachers and still others are clowns, builders... Every so often, there comes a man/woman that is a combination of some of these. JMO (justmyopinion) I have met, online, a man that seems to have a powerful combo going. I have read your posts and messages we have exchanged. I believe you are a Warrior, Protector and Teacher... Cool combo... I read Boof's post about the leather you sent to him, well done sir! No, you ain't perfect...
    don't go lettin yer head get all blown up... Yer helmet wouldn't fit...
    Jedi? You bet! Read the Code, you'll see yourself there. I know exactly what you mean when you say “Maybe I'm stupid ....but I FEAR NOTHING for my Lord is standing next to me the entire journey.” There have been times that I faced death with a grin on my face and I knew JUST what to do. I was Guided, that’s the only explanation for me. You put your life on the line for Joe Citizen... every day. Don't doubt yourself or your Faith. Thank You for your service.

@Tweek... JMO, you are a Teacher... a Guide... you know, don’t you? I would only say to you “Remember, all that you teach to others... you are also teaching yourself.” Thanx for your funny, insightful and pithy comments on this forum. Remember to breathe...

There is another Edge on the site, so I’ll just sign out with

Edge Walker
    • 1161 posts
    January 28, 2012 9:13 PM PST
    It was a comment on just being you, and said he understood what you ment buy saying you felt stupid because he did as well. Kind of like we all do at times. It was not a dig at you if that was what you were thinking. And yes some of us CF Family is well educated still have those molments no matter how bref. As for me Kenny I look up to you along with others on here if it was not for some of you I may not have been around now. Some of you may know I have some problems. But you don't know all of them I'm a layed back kind of person for the most part and keep most people at a distance because I lost faith in people for the most part, but have had a few get into my life. And so far I don't get to get here like I want to because of lack of a computer, and if you receive a message from me for what ever reason know it is for a reason because on my IPod Touch dose not like doing messages. And it may take me 30 minutes or more just to get one message sent.

Seakers
    • 611 posts
    January 29, 2012 10:41 AM PST
    Seakers wrote...
    It was a comment on just being you, and said he understood what you ment buy saying you felt stupid because he did as well. Kind of like we all do at times. It was not a dig at you if that was what you were thinking. And yes some of us CF Family is well educated still have those molments no matter how bref. As for me Kenny I look up to you along with others on here if it was not for some of you I may not have been around now. Some of you may know I have some problems. But you don't know all of them I'm a layed back kind of person for the most part and keep most people at a distance because I lost faith in people for the most part, but have had a few get into my life. And so far I don't get to get here like I want to because of lack of a computer, and if you receive a message from me for what ever reason know it is for a reason because on my IPod Touch dose not like doing messages. And it may take me 30 minutes or more just to get one message sent.

Seakers

Well then Seakers, your answers have even more weight because of the difficulty that you experience. Thank you for the efforts!
    EdgeWalker

• 395 posts
    January 30, 2012 12:35 AM PST
    well basically he is saying you are a great guy that fills many different rolls in life.Some of us have one purpose in life we embrace it and that is our destiny to fulfill...some of us are given many different paths to walk...those that are stronger and up to the task......he was not saying you have no flaws...even the best of heroes has flaws...but you make up for them with your willingness to expand your thinking and adapt to each situation in the persona that it calls for....Mr. Walker is an awesome person..he is very strong and proud..when he speaks from the heart, it comes from a deep place which most men do not have the balls to tap into....this was a great compliment from him..and a sign of respect..take it and be happy that your efforts and kindness has not been overlooked but well appreciated and respected. a point of view i share my friend.....respect.
    • 658 posts
    January 30, 2012 9:24 PM PST
    well basically he is saying you are a great guy that fills many different rolls in life.Some of us have one purpose in life we embrace it and that is our destiny to fulfill...some of us are given many different paths to walk...those that are stronger and up to the task......he was not saying you have no flaws...even the best of heroes has flaws...but you make up for them with your willingness to expand your thinking and adapt to each situation in the persona that it calls for....Mr. Walker is an awesome person..he is very strong and proud..when he speaks from the heart, it comes from a deep place which most men do not have the balls to tap into....this was a great compliment from him..and a sign of respect..take it and be happy that your efforts and kindness has not been overlooked but well appreciated and respected. a point of view i share my friend.....respect.

AMEN Lola!!! Wonderfully said.... If I said anymore it would cheapen your response.
    Medic

• 1855 posts
    January 31, 2012 12:11 AM PST
    What does EW's post mean (to me)? Well, I'm fairly new to CF so I haven't formed a great many opinions about the folks here. But one is, rather quickly, able to see the real decent folks; the folks who make ya wanna check our their profile, send a message to, add to your friend's list. EW's post is like a wake-up call, pointing out what he sees as decent, yet sometimes fallible, folks one would be blessed to know personally. Certainly I think his choices are good ones; I'd consider myself blessed and priviledged to be able to meet Night Dragon and Tweek. AND, I don't think his list is complete without his name on it.

Peace
    • 9 posts
    January 31, 2012 6:19 AM PST

Dragon,
    Everything all these fine folks said is absolutely, spot-on!  I especially like the Jedi, reference.  Cause in my mind, you ARE a Jedi Master....

As to the rest of you...(How does BOOF say it?  MOB!?!)

OMGosh, Edgewalker.  Really?  A teacher?  Never actually thought of myself that way.  But thank you!  I am honored to think someone could learn something from me...I mean really, what the heck good, is 50-something years of experience, if you can't spread it around a lil'!  (that didn't sound right,....lol)  Lola, my sweet lil' chick-a-dee, you are wise beyond your years, in all aspects, and your kindness is always at the forefront.  Seakers, I don't know your whole story, but I'd be willin' to listen, if you ever need to talk....K?  Jimmy, your words say volumes, even tho, sometimes you don't say much.  The hallmark of a great friend, is the willingness, to just listen.  Eh?  ALL???   Ok, I'm finished...I need to go BREATH....that's gonna feel AWESOME! 

RIDE FREE 
    TWEEK