have a good one Boof

• 601 posts
    January 25, 2012 8:51 PM PST
    Have great day Boof............

• 19067 posts
    January 25, 2012 9:42 PM PST
    Yeah, all you members from down under.
  • January 25, 2012 10:38 PM PST
    The BEER Education Classes sounds Cool Bet BOOF is teaching that one. Cheers Bro
    • 1 posts
    January 25, 2012 10:57 PM PST
    Yeah boof hope your day was heaps better than mine was..at the time of this with 4 minutes to go...I think i might crack a tooheys . later.
    • 9 posts
    January 25, 2012 11:50 PM PST
    I'm waitin' to hear about the after effects....lmao!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1780 posts
    January 25, 2012 11:56 PM PST
    Hoof try to save some beer for the others
    • 3006 posts
    January 26, 2012 4:47 AM PST
    They make the best xmas ale on the planet down under!!
    • 0 posts
    January 26, 2012 7:34 AM PST
    GDAY YOU MOB..THANX FOR THE HEARTY CHEERS..ITS A PITY THE DAY WAS RUINED BY A MOB OF STUPID ABO'S WHO DECIDED TO ACCOST OUR PRIME MINISTER AND OPPOSITION LEADER CAUSING A TERRIBLE SCENE.I AGREE TO THE RIGHT TO PROTEST BUT PICK YOUR TIME AND PLACE.THIS BULLSHIT HAPPENED DURING AN AWARD CEREMONY FOR RESCUE WORKERS WHO SAVED LIVES IN LAST YEARS FLOODS AND BUSH FIRES.ANYWAYS I HAD A GOOD DAY WITH A COUPLA BEERS AND A CLEAR FINE DAY..NOW THE RAIN IS BACK AND WE'RE FACING MORE FLOODING..SUCH IS LIFE..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1 posts
    January 26, 2012 8:56 AM PST
    You and i both know Boof that those clown always choose the wrong time...So where was their wonder boy Peter Garrett..bet he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Stood right behind em as the lead singer of Midnight Oil....stepped into politics and became a mime on abo rights...Go figure...supporting the black card as a rock singer then shuns em as a pollie...hypercrit.
    • 0 posts
    January 26, 2012 11:21 AM PST
    GOTTA FEELING OLD MID NIGHT OIL BOY IS TIED UP IN BOB BROWNS CLOSET AND ONLY COMES OUT WHEN THE OLD POOF NEEDS A GIMP..THEY ARE ALL A BLOODY JOKE MATE..I PERSONALLY WONT LOOSE ANY BLOODY SLEEP IF THEY GO INTO THE TENT EMBASSY WITH BUSHMASTERS AND ...edited...