Re Gaurding " FIRED"

• January 16, 2012 3:53 PM PST
    Thank you all for your support, it's humbling to know so many people out there care.

I did have feelings of revenge " That's just my raising" I'm gonna do this the right way, I have filed for unemployment had have been looking into some of the State training/re-training courses.

Gail has supported me 100% cause she knows I do right by people and after all the positive said from ya'll I feel
    like I can go in the right direction.

I'm thinking if Lucky had not built this biker site the way he did I would not have been able to work through this so smoothly
    But knowing that we as biker brothers/sisters and just good honest Americans have each others back.

Thanks again my cf family
    RandyJoe...IceBear...Be well...
    • 395 posts
    January 16, 2012 11:05 PM PST
    glad you are moving forward..keep your head up
    • 9 posts
    January 16, 2012 11:31 PM PST
    Awe, now see...you just had to go and make me cry. A GOOD CRY! And you're SO right, we need to thank Lucky & Laura for giving us the venue. Their hearts show in the site, and it just naturally brings out the best in ALL of us!!!
    KUDOS my Cyclefish siblings!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1780 posts
    January 16, 2012 11:38 PM PST
    Gods Speed Brother.....it will work out, I just know it.
    Dragon
    • 658 posts
    January 16, 2012 11:56 PM PST
    Randy,
      I hear ya. Lucky has given us a great platform. It's all our Brothers and Sisters that make it as Rex would say
     "The best damn biker site on this here web thing!" God be with you as you start your new adventure. Remember, It's not about the destination, it's the journey getting there. You are blessed to have a lady to love and ride with you through this.

Here when you need me, We got your back Brother!

Medic 
  • January 17, 2012 1:54 AM PST
    Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.
    -Nicholas Murray Butler

A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

Randy,
    You are blessed to have Gail, your inner strength, love and inspiration. "can't" is not in either of your vocabulary:

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.
    But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart,
    that's true strength.
    -unknown

Best wishes on your future endeavors! Keep us posted.
    • 1855 posts
    January 17, 2012 2:46 AM PST
    You'll do fine by staying positive.

Peace
    • 1780 posts
    January 17, 2012 6:47 AM PST
    It has been my position that people that try to talk down to others basically just have very small penis's and are pissed at the world, so they take it out on whoever is handy... Randy.
    Remember what goes around....comes around!!!
    The Dragon Of The Night
    • 0 posts
    January 17, 2012 6:52 AM PST
    Yeah what my mate Dragon said.Screw those bastards with little peckers..Chin up mate.You'll be right.Something will come up and you'll be as happy as a pig in shiat...Cheer BOOF
  • January 17, 2012 7:19 AM PST
    BOOF wrote...
    Yeah what my mate Dragon said.Screw those bastards with little peckers..Chin up mate.You'll be right.Something will come up and you'll be as happy as a pig in shiat...Cheer BOOF

YEP....
    • 2 posts
    January 17, 2012 11:24 AM PST
    The victory begins between your ears & you are on the path.

We have all thought about giving someone what they really, really, really have coming but then we realize they will be out of the hospital before we are out of the slammer & we wait for them to trip over their own carrot. - Usually they do.
  • January 17, 2012 12:32 PM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    The victory begins between your ears & you are on the path.

We have all thought about giving someone what they really, really, really have coming but then we realize they will be out of the hospital before we are out of the slammer & we wait for them to trip over their own carrot. - Usually they do.

Another thought along those lines: People don't make us angry, we LET them make us angry.  You can choose *not* to be angry.  Even when you're dealing with the biggest a-hole on the planet. 

• 1516 posts
    January 17, 2012 2:43 PM PST
    Well Randy Joe, you are made of the stuff that can make it threw all the crap that is thrown at us.. this will end up better than it started
  • January 19, 2012 3:56 AM PST
    DebraJo wrote...
    Well Randy Joe, you are made of the stuff that can make it threw all the crap that is thrown at us.. this will end up better than it started

Thank you my friend...