My Grandson

• 658 posts
    January 16, 2012 8:40 AM PST
     Starting my grandson out the right way. Just gotta teach him my trick to keep my blankie out of the rear wheel!!

Medic  
    • 19067 posts
    January 16, 2012 8:42 AM PST
    I have often wondered if I could make a toddler seat in the tourpak. Kinda like the old rumble seats. Yeah!

Hooray for you...
    • 0 posts
    January 16, 2012 8:50 AM PST
    Bloody good stuff mate..Cheers Boof
    • 658 posts
    January 16, 2012 9:00 AM PST
    Thanks Guys, I got a feeling he'll to teach me a thing or two.  I think I forgot to upload the picture on my post. I'll learn it, or dye trying.

Medic
    • 9 posts
    January 16, 2012 9:18 AM PST
    What a lil' cutie-pie! Does he sit that good, when the bike's runnin'??? My son, was scared witless, when I fired the bike up, and to this day, he don't much care for loud pipes. I figure he'll grow into 'em soon enough. The way gas prices are, he'll learn to ride, or he'll be takin' the backseat on the bus...lol!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 658 posts
    January 16, 2012 9:54 AM PST
    Thanks Tweek,
     If I stop my son's house he wants to climb right up. He got a Hot Wheels Harley trike from Santa this year and has already learned to putt all around the yard. I can't wait til he's old enough to ride with me and my son.

Medic
  • January 16, 2012 10:27 AM PST
    So cute, My granddaughter cant get enough of riding, and she always wants to go fast, Since her daddy is bikeless right now, that is the first thing she wants when they come to visit, I see a bike in her future.
  • January 16, 2012 12:34 PM PST
    Awwww Future Biker Baby..........he's adorable!!!
  • January 16, 2012 1:00 PM PST
    What a great photo- my day is a little brighter because of it. Thanks for sharing!
    • 395 posts
    January 16, 2012 11:27 PM PST
    sweet picture..look out ladies...he's learning young......
    • 1780 posts
    January 16, 2012 11:42 PM PST
    Let's see an ear ring and some tat's and hes ready to roll....LOL ..Good looking little one, and I'm really diging the hat!!!
    Dragon
    • 16870 posts
    January 17, 2012 12:53 AM PST
    Ya just never know....
    I can't remember how many little ones I gave their first ride on a bike.
    A lot of them now ride, and one is a motorcycle cop.
    • 3006 posts
    January 17, 2012 3:55 AM PST
    What a kool picturethe little guy looks already to go ! guess its in the blood? my granson keeps asking me when I am taking him for a ride? He is only 4 & when he asks that,it cracks me up.One thing I have to be carefull around him,he wants to touch the bike all the time.
    • 658 posts
    January 20, 2012 7:45 AM PST
    Thanks for all the good words folks.

Medic
    • 1855 posts
    January 20, 2012 8:43 AM PST
    It's all special ain't it man!!?? There are so many great memories in pics. Unfortunately, my kids don't want their kids faces on the web so I comply with their wishes even though I'd sure be proud to show 'em.

Peace
    • 601 posts
    January 20, 2012 9:12 AM PST
    well bikermedic...the mods are goin' to cost ya !! first off you gotta stretch them pull-back handlebars and bring the levers a wee bit closer to the tank...speaking of which..it may have to be cut and shortened and then the saddle has got to be moved and re-upholstered...you also will have to move the forward controls, gearshift and brake pedal back, so a set of rear-sets will have to be bought...just for safety sake you should also invest in some new and bigger mirrors...all told possibly about $1500..then again, the best thing about grand-kids is, you can return to owner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice lookin' kid BM, enjoy him...he's your legacy
    • 658 posts
    January 21, 2012 12:04 AM PST
    Amen Brother, He's the first. Hopefully not the last. I still got another son that dosen't have any yet.
    • 19067 posts
    January 21, 2012 1:09 AM PST
    Legacy, well put Rory. There is a song by Billy Joe Shaver titled I'm Gonna Live Forever. I interpret it that I will live forever through my grandchildren. As of now I have seven and they are beautiful. See my photo album dedicated to them.

Keep at it bikermedic, they are great.
    • 658 posts
    January 21, 2012 1:26 AM PST
    Thanks Mike,
    I know that song and feel the same way. Glad to have in Carolina. Weather sucks this weekend, but next week's lookin good. Have fun Brother.

Medic 
    • 1516 posts
    January 21, 2012 3:11 AM PST
    He looks like a natural