Tribulation...

• 9 posts
    January 10, 2012 12:28 AM PST

There's a bunch of us out here, goin' thru some rough times.  I'm here to tell you, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!  Whatever issue's you are dealing with.  About the time, you're feelin' it, like it's a bit too much, like, it's all so unfair, like, when will somethin' good EVER happen?  Just take a look around you, and KNOW, there's always someone else, who has it WAY worse. And know something else, too.  There ARE a bunch of us, that are HERE, to talk to about it.  K???  So, don't wait til it builds up, and overwhelms you.  C'mon, get on, and let us walk you thru it.  Bring it.  Maybe someone can give you a new perspective....That's what friends, are for.

Ride Free

Tweek

• January 10, 2012 12:38 AM PST
    Hello Tweek,
    I just wanted to add to your reply. I know what its like to also feel like there is no hope. I just want to put a word out there that prayer does help me and I know times are real rough. If I can be a ear for any one I will. I had a man that really complained last weekend about how his legs hurt from working on a concrete floor. Tell you the truth I got a little bent. I ask him about the man that has no legs??? All the people that are out of jobs,He is still blessed to have a full time job with benefits.....There are always people out there that have it worse. So Thank God for what you do have and pray for Gods favor to bless you with your needs. There is a big difference between needs and wants. Life is short be Thankful! God Bless
    • 2072 posts
    January 10, 2012 1:19 AM PST
    Tweek....... You are so right !!! I came to realize this when I got into health care. You know how in the morning when you are crawling out of bed the the old body creeks, cracks and pops and you complain that you just don't want to face the day. THEN, I go to work (in surgery) and have to assist amputating a leg or doing a colostomy or some other "body altering" surgery. Makes me realize...... Hey, I'm in pretty darn good shape !!!! Brings it all into perspective again !!!
    • 16870 posts
    January 10, 2012 4:29 AM PST
    Hello Tweek,I had a man that really complained last weekend about how his legs hurt from working on a concrete floor. Tell you the truth I got a little bent. I ask him about the man that has no legs??? All the people that are out of jobs,He is still blessed to have a full time job with benefits.....

W.W.J.D.

• January 10, 2012 4:40 AM PST
    Exercise your heart, bend over and help someone up
    • 9 posts
    January 10, 2012 5:37 AM PST
    When you are down to nothing...GOD is up to something. Believe it!!!

That aside, (cause I KNOW it's true!), if a man complained to me about his leg's hurting, because he worked on
    concrete floors all day, I would ask him what "I" could do, to help to make him feel better. Sometimes, people just want someone to vent to. Maybe his problem actually was his legs, and then again, maybe not. You can't always
    go by what's on the surface. LISTENING is the thing that most people need. Just someone who'll take the time.
    Relationships to others, helps us ALL to feel better. About ourselves, about our problems, about LIFE.
    God never promised us that life was gonna be a cakewalk. On the contrary. He has told us to expect times of trouble, and where to go, when trouble comes. But having someone to talk to about it all? Priceless.
    So keep talking Ya'll. But more importantly...BE WILLING TO REALLY LISTEN. AMEN???

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 580 posts
    January 10, 2012 10:10 AM PST
    Hey Tweek - whilst you're listening to everyone else we wanna just let you know that YOU are not alone. We know you're having some tough times too and are we are here to listen just as you are for us. Sending ya big hugs from across the pond (o:
  • January 10, 2012 11:21 AM PST
    All I can say is it was one hell of a year, but I'm a better man for it. Helping others is key to feeling better, it doesn't have to be something huge, hold a door open, tote some groceries, visit the VA, read to kids. Be a friend when someone you care about needs someone just to listen, not judge.
    • 9 posts
    January 10, 2012 12:24 PM PST
    chocmintz wrote...
    Hey Tweek - whilst you're listening to everyone else we wanna just let you know that YOU are not alone. We know you're having some tough times too and are we are here to listen just as you are for us. Sending ya big hugs from across the pond (o:

Thank you, my good friend.  One of these days, I'mma get across that pond....til then
    Ride Free
    Tweek

• 0 posts
    January 10, 2012 1:40 PM PST
    I started a thing a while ago on that other social media site..I called it "Are you ok mate day"..Its pretty simple ,if ya gotta mate that ya reckon is having a shit time of it just ask"Are you ok mate" and give them a chance to get the shit off their mind..Pretty simple but ya never know ya might just save the cops having to cut some poor bugger down in their garage...Cheers BOOF
    • 16870 posts
    January 11, 2012 3:04 PM PST
    Tweek wrote...
    When you are down to nothing...GOD is up to something. Believe it!!!

That aside, (cause I KNOW it's true!), if a man complained to me about his leg's hurting, because he worked on
    concrete floors all day, I would ask him what "I" could do, to help to make him feel better. Sometimes, people just want someone to vent to. Maybe his problem actually was his legs, and then again, maybe not. You can't always

I had one of the first Disabilty Paking motorcycle license plates in Pennsylvania. People who didn't know my history scoffed about it.
    I was also one of a handful from A.B.A.T.E. that busted our behinds to get PA-D.O.T. to issue these plates.

Matthew 7:2
    For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you measure, it shall be measured to you again.