70 Years ago....

• 1161 posts
    December 7, 2011 4:25 AM PST
    For those that don't know or don't remember.  70 Years ago, Japan attacked (The U.S.) Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7th, 1941.  This will be the final year that servivers of the attack will be doing a ceromony for the fallen Americans at Pearl Harbor.  Pictured below is The Wheeler Army Airfield during the moment of silence 70 years after the attack.

May they never be Forgotten, and may they Rest in Peace.
    • 16870 posts
    December 7, 2011 5:44 AM PST
    AMEN!
    • 0 posts
    December 7, 2011 7:45 AM PST
    LEST WE FORGET...Boof
  • December 7, 2011 8:30 AM PST
    Changed History for sure and my family's life also God Bless America
    • 19067 posts
    December 7, 2011 9:33 AM PST
    Move on but NEVER FORGET!
    • 1161 posts
    December 16, 2011 12:37 PM PST
     Ok I just got some disturbing news about the TV show Hawaii 5-0 apparently as the remaining veterans (26) the survivors from the attack at Pearl Harbor ( as they do every year) were making their final trip to honor their friends and fallen comrades.  But I'll post the web sight so you all can read it for your selves.  But I will post my greavance with them that I sent.  

http://www.tonysrants.com/military/cbs-hawaii-five-o-cast-and-crew-disrespect-world-war-ii-survivors/ />

• December 17, 2011 6:47 AM PST
    Thanks Seakers for the link!
    As a son of a former WW2 vet, I am absolutely disgusted that those idiots wouldn't respect the Vets and moreso the fallen sailors buried there. It just goes to show that a lot of our society is driven by the almighty dollar and it's a (hooray for me and the hell w/ everybody else attitude).
    and for what its worth, I never did watch that show....in fact, don't watch much of any tv ~